Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: pac, jay, 'ye got 'college courses'
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12726492&mesg_id=12727372
12727372, RE: pac, jay, 'ye got 'college courses'
Posted by murph71, Fri Feb-13-15 07:08 PM

>k. dot took a shot. drake had an emotional interview response
>and k. dot let out another 'subliminal shot' afterwards.
>different lanes or not, drake is putting out more quality
>product since there 'beef' started

This ^^^^^is where folks like yourself get tripped up. Lamar never took a shot at Drake. He mentioned Drake in a line with a bunch of other rappers that was more about the spirit of competition than anything else. Drake however was the only one that took it VERY personal, which spoke volumes. Lamar was not beefing with Drake...Until dude got bitchy in an interview....

Right now Lamar seems more concerned with doing him than having a pissing contest with Drizzy...Indeed, Drake puts out quality product...in his lane. Kendrick Lamar is going in another direction....

>>What I find interesting is Drake fans feel threatened by the
>
>outside of that smartdummy nigga (c)ghost; interview he did
>with billboard, i think kendrick is dope. i like them both. I
>just think kendrick f(st)ans have this 'higher than thou'
>attitude and the messiah tag is weighting him down. that type
>of pressure got the album stalled 'drdreism' the only rap
>who's allowed to have so little output and be that highly
>respected, coincidently is on 'control', who I initial thought
>had the better verse....

Actually, the only time I see Kendrick Lamar fans come out is when Drake fans cry about their hero not being respected and Lamar getting a pass for whateher he's doing at the moment...I rarely see Lamar fans bringing up Drake in their own threads without the subject coming up...

The truth is Drake is a superstar, high selling, mainstream artist who should not be concerned with Lamar. But for some reason he and his very sensitive fans are.

Again, I find that intriguing...