Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthe next generation's college tuitions are paid for (family and closest homies)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12725329&mesg_id=12725353
12725353, the next generation's college tuitions are paid for (family and closest homies)
Posted by Government Name, Wed Feb-11-15 05:08 PM
obviously mom gets a house and a nice check. dad gets a crib and can retire. sister gets a crib and ONE shot at a business investment from me. mother in law can retire.

a bit goes to Philadelphia public schools and a i'll be consistent funding source for xx amount of years.

a scholarship in my name to Temple University and minority scholarship for my HS.

i dont sh*t about investing, but i'd learn lol. i'd start by playing it safe. i'm not looking to become a hardcore venture capitalist out the gate.

put a chunk aside for my son. college, grad school, first home, first failed business, second failed business, etc.

other than some traveling, my wife and i would live a nice, non-baller life off the interest. until i get caught in a fling with Rihanna and lose half in the divorce.