Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlulzephees, bro.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12723913&mesg_id=12724264
12724264, lulzephees, bro.
Posted by SoWhat, Tue Feb-10-15 09:38 PM
i understand. a man has to be willing to put up w/anything as long as he's getting pussy. b/c pussy is such a precious natural resource that when a man finds a woman who is willing to offer him some he's gotta do anything to keep it. i mean, her. well, no i don't b/c the pussy is what's important and not her. so as long as she's giving up the pussy he should just take whatever she dishes out. if he's got a serious concern w/some aspect of her behavior he can't say anything about it b/c she's a woman which means she's illogical and unable to reason or listen. she's basically a monster but the monster controls that pussy so he has to deal w/her. it's why women run the world - they're monsters who control pussy which is that oh so precious and rare resource.

so yeah. i hadn't remembered all of that earlier - how awful women are but how great pussy is. so yeah, just ignore whatever as long as you're getting pussy. b/c women are awful monsters but they have that pussy.

right on, bro.