Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIt's all an act
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12723205&mesg_id=12723802
12723802, It's all an act
Posted by EAS, Tue Feb-10-15 02:59 PM
Even before the major fame, Kanye has talked crazy, but I think he honed it into his schtick and is now just over the top.
I don't think it is his "misunderstood genius" that makes him act out in public; if that's the case......you can put Dennis Rodman/Courtney Love/etc. in the same category. Kanye acts up because it brings more attention to his brand. Dude is doing other things besides music and trying to push and sell those products as well. Unless he says something racist, homophobic, anti semetic, or sexist.......then there is really no bad press for a celebrity.

With that being said......I do think he is on that cocaine (or some type of drug). I mean, he is rich and famous, so it's a given. I know it is wrong for me to think that.....but I just do. I feel most rich/celebs are on that blow; some can just handle it better than others.

So to sum it up, it's an act but that cocaine (or whatever drug) is making him seem a little off, even for Kanye. No proof, just the vibe I am getting.