Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWoe is the man/woman who can't eat hot sauce
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12722263&mesg_id=12722263
12722263, Woe is the man/woman who can't eat hot sauce
Posted by initiationofplato, Mon Feb-09-15 12:59 PM
I love pepper sauce. When I say pepper sauce, I am talking about the real Trini style sauce made from moruga scorpion peppers. Nothing has as much flavor and bite.

There is only one problem. I can't eat it anymore. My love for pepper sauce, fine craft beers, and meat has destroyed my stomach lining. A warning to the wise, moderate your use of spice, alcohol, and caffeine, because it eventually catches up with you and takes a toll on your health.

The earliest sign that your stomach is damaged is constant gas or a lot of gas after consuming a meal, gurgling, followed by intense/painful acid re-flux, and horrible bathroom experiences.

I am convinced now that most of the health problems in the west are a direct result of our poor diets. We are over stimulated, over fed, and as a result our bodies are over worked and tire quickly.

These days I follow a mainly vegan diet, not by choice, but by necessity, with the occasional serving of cheese, eggs, and wild fish.