Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectKids say the darnest, most WTF???? worthy things
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12721948&mesg_id=12721948
12721948, Kids say the darnest, most WTF???? worthy things
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon Feb-09-15 08:54 AM
This weekend, I dropped by one of my homegirl's houses to visit her and her 3 year old son. The dad doesn't live with them and they aren't together, but they're in contact...I don't really ask questions.

At one point, my homegirl goes into her room for a phone call, and I'm just joking around with the 3 year old like usual. He's talking usual kid nonsense, and then says "I like your forehead." I'm like.....all right. Then, he says "I like your underwear!" I have on jeans, and not sagging at all...I'm like...all right, chill out. Told him not to say anything like that, but I'm kinda chuckling because it was so random. Then....he says "I like your penis!"

I immediately turned serious and said "don't you ever say that, not to me or to anyone!" and he kinda laughs and says ok. And I said "I'm going to tell your mom what you said" and I get up walking toward her, and he starts grabbing me saying "no!!!! No!! Don't tell her!" as if he may have actually known what he was saying.

I never told his mom, but I reaaaaally don't know if it's something worth being concerned about. I definitely don't see any signs of him being touched/molested, and kids tend to be amused by body parts, underwear, and farts (he was bragging about his poots when I first walked in)...but...yea. I don't know. I don't hang around kids at all since most of my kids don't have them, so I don't know how how to react.