Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThis is the first season I am genuinely on the edge of my seat. (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12721738&mesg_id=12753831
12753831, This is the first season I am genuinely on the edge of my seat. (spoilers)
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Mar-17-15 11:01 AM
Like I am dreading something really bad is going to happen to a character I care about.

I had just started caring about Everyone hates Chris and I was sure all the characters were in the clear when Mullet showed up to save the day. SMH.

At this point I can live with them killing Rick off but Glenn, Maggie, Carol.

They also managed to make the third safe haven they've showed up at interesting and non-repetitive because while it's clear that it's not a trap it is also pretty clear they are foreshadowing the gang F'ing up a pretty good thing those people got going.

Good stuff season 5.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're r