Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: The 5ive
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12720306&mesg_id=12720795
12720795, RE: The 5ive
Posted by SuiteLady, Fri Feb-06-15 02:50 PM
New Job
>-------
Suitelady got a new job! YAY!! Can't wait to get the hell outta here. And these fools don't seem to care that I hold a lot of organizational information and wear alot of hats, and that I am leaving in two weeks. The IT Director took me to lunch today and he is like "Man they gone be up a shit creek without a paddle and they don't even realize it." He also said it is good that I am so good at what I do that people don't realize how much I do and that they will probably need two people to replace me vs. one.

Skin tags!
>-----------
I hate them things. I get them on my neck and right around wear my bra meets my mid-section. The last one I had was during the holidays and I walked around with a band aid on my neck to keep my clothes from snagging on it. It hurt like hell!

Old Man Jenkins
>----------------
Back at it again. Why? Because I have nothing else to do. And neither does he. And because gas prices were under $2.00. Now that they back over $2.00 again, who knows what will happen.

You are right!
>--------
I was looking for those words - the "men provide or at the very least should make an attempt to provide" in a different situation. I just could figure out how to say it.

Yeah, and you are also right about this >>PhuckPhamily.

5ive
>-------
I was going to ask you what happened to the 5ive things Friday post.