Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectfive
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12720306&mesg_id=12720423
12720423, five
Posted by latenitemix, Fri Feb-06-15 11:30 AM
1 - yesterday was so shitty. you ever anticipate the bs that's gonna come and there's nothing you can do to stop it so you just gotta deal with it? i need a better way to deal with it bc i knew what was gonna happen but i was screwfaced the whole way through. some resolution came today but gahdammy if people would do their jobs and COMMUNICATE with each other about said jobs we could all avoid the bs. how do you take the bs gracefully? i wouldn't mind it if i could be zen about it.

2 - on top of #1, yesterday usps tried to tell me they left a note for a package but there was no note! already agitated this just sent me over the edge (coupled with their non-existent customer service). lucky for them my package was waiting for me when i got home.

3 - last week i put "let your haters be your motivators" to good use. yes i know this is petty. this lady at kickboxing seems to think that my spot on the mat that i've had for 4 years is her spot. but it's not. and as i'm standing in my spot i hear her muttering behind me. so i pretended the standing bag was her and had the best 8 rounds of my life. and guess where she was standing this week? behind me. bitch.

4 - i am too hype about getting hls tonight. it's one of the few restaurants i can eat at and not worry about sodium and sugar. i'm buying enough food to last the weekend. their kale is so bomb.

5 - i ain't feel like doing my hair so i'm wearing a hat today. lawd don't let this hat fall off :D