Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe 5ive
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12720306&mesg_id=12720306
12720306, The 5ive
Posted by Fishgrease, Fri Feb-06-15 10:05 AM
Martin
-------
I've spent so much money in the past week that it's pretty much a necessity that I sit my tail down and near the house this coming weekend.

Attucks
-----------
I have a skin tag on my stomach and kinda sorta almost ripped it off the other day due to it snagging on the seat belt of my car. Went to the doctor that same evening--hoping to have it removed. That didn't happen due to that fact that it was so large that in doing so it would require 4-6 stitches.

Now I have an outpatient surgery 1/2 way across town scheduled for next wednesday.

It's the 2nd month of the year and I've already blown through most of my FSA money.

Malcolm
-------

My lease is up in May.
I can't wait to move. I've been in the same spot for 5+ years and it's time for a change. I don't even care about a commute no more. Just need a change.

Chisolm
--------
My youngest sister (23 w/3 kids) needs a car.
I offered her and her baby daddy mine for the low ball price of $2500. (it's a 2004 VW Passat Wagon with (104k miles) Decent condition. Definitely better than riding the bus and yadda yadda. Had it just been my sister---I'd probably just give it to her but when there's two able bodied and working adults in the picture, I can't do it. Men provide or at the very least should make an attempt.

Why did they try to low ball me and offer me $1500. I only suggested $2500 because I wanted them to appreciate it once they got it by knowing they earned it. (so much for an adult teaching another an adult a lesson, right?) Then they tried to say they'd give me $1000 and make payments on the rest...

They went and told my father that i was trying to scrooge them. he and I both laughed at that sh*t..I then told him to relay the message that the car is no longer to be discussed as the deal isn't on the table.

Muhphuckas just don't want sh*t. Enjoy the bus rides with three kids under 4. Everything I got, i've worked for and have had no help from ANYONE---What I was doing was a solid which y'all quickly liquified and let evaporate.

PhuckPhamily.

Booker T.
-------

i ain't done this in so long...i ain't even got five things.

I'll come back with something.