Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLadies: Questions about your sexual attraction towards men
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12718521&mesg_id=12718521
12718521, Ladies: Questions about your sexual attraction towards men
Posted by MizClayton, Wed Feb-04-15 02:33 PM
For those of you married or have a man: were you sexually attracted to your man from jump? Or did it take some "convincing"? like, Was sexual attraction something that happened along the way?

Are any of you sexually attracted to men with money? As is, looks don't matter as long as he's rich you DTF? Is it really that common you think? This ongoing stereotype that women are more sexually attracted to men with money baffles me because I can't relate to it. I recognize that a man with money is desirable for a long term relationship and for security reasons, but not in sexual way or in a "I want to jump your bones and have this one night stand" way. So many men seem to think the later though. I tend to believe what men say on this as they have more experience with women, so I'm probably the weird one.

Also,

How important is sexual attraction in choosing a long term mate? Do you feel like it's secondary or its a must to move forward?