Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLadies: Questions about your sexual attraction towards men
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12718521
12718521, Ladies: Questions about your sexual attraction towards men
Posted by MizClayton, Wed Feb-04-15 02:33 PM
For those of you married or have a man: were you sexually attracted to your man from jump? Or did it take some "convincing"? like, Was sexual attraction something that happened along the way?

Are any of you sexually attracted to men with money? As is, looks don't matter as long as he's rich you DTF? Is it really that common you think? This ongoing stereotype that women are more sexually attracted to men with money baffles me because I can't relate to it. I recognize that a man with money is desirable for a long term relationship and for security reasons, but not in sexual way or in a "I want to jump your bones and have this one night stand" way. So many men seem to think the later though. I tend to believe what men say on this as they have more experience with women, so I'm probably the weird one.

Also,

How important is sexual attraction in choosing a long term mate? Do you feel like it's secondary or its a must to move forward?

12718525, *predicts post full of thirsty dudes*
Posted by T Reynolds, Wed Feb-04-15 02:36 PM
12718532, good question....good post
Posted by ambient1, Wed Feb-04-15 02:38 PM
12718533, http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Wed Feb-04-15 02:38 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

---------------------------

forcing myself to actually respond to you is like bathing in ebola virus. - Binlahab

Like there is stupid, and then there is you, and then there is dead. - VAsBestBBW

R.I.P. Disco D
12718540, Unfolds Chair and notepad
Posted by Case_One, Wed Feb-04-15 02:39 PM

"Today is your day to have a better life -- it's your right."
12718611, RE: Ladies: Questions about your sexual attraction towards men
Posted by Latina212, Wed Feb-04-15 03:19 PM

It doesn't take convincing, but the better I know the person the more sexually attracted I am. The more I find out about him, his personality, his likes and dislikes...the more attracted I become. To me, sexual attraction is more than physical. It's the whole package.

I've only been instantly sexually attracted to one person before. It didn't work out but the attraction is still there.

Sexual attraction is important if you are talking long term. It's definitely needed to move forward.

>For those of you married or have a man: were you sexually
>attracted to your man from jump? Or did it take some
>"convincing"? like, Was sexual attraction something that
>happened along the way?
>
>Are any of you sexually attracted to men with money? As is,
>looks don't matter as long as he's rich you DTF? Is it really
>that common you think? This ongoing stereotype that women are
>more sexually attracted to men with money baffles me because I
>can't relate to it. I recognize that a man with money is
>desirable for a long term relationship and for security
>reasons, but not in sexual way or in a "I want to jump your
>bones and have this one night stand" way. So many men seem to
>think the later though. I tend to believe what men say on this
>as they have more experience with women, so I'm probably the
>weird one.
>
>Also,
>
>How important is sexual attraction in choosing a long term
>mate? Do you feel like it's secondary or its a must to move
>forward?
>
>
>
12718676, ^^verbatim
Posted by Regina Rose, Wed Feb-04-15 03:54 PM
It takes me a while to get into a dude which makes it hard for me when ppl ask me after one date how I feel about a dude and makes all my first kisses inevitably "meh" (if they happen on a first date)
12718658, RE: Ladies: Questions about your sexual attraction towards men
Posted by Tiggerific, Wed Feb-04-15 03:46 PM
I was attracted to him from age 9. But, it didn't get sexual in nature until we started spending more time together as friends when we went off to college. So, I guess you can say the attraction was always there. And we were both broke college students so there was no "money".

There were a lot of guys with money in college, but they weren't attractive to me. I don't know how you can make yourself attracted to someone just because of what's in their wallet.
12718663, Could you substitute Successful for money?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Feb-04-15 03:48 PM
Like Money is just one aspect of someone generally about their business and have their ish together so much so that people are attracted to them.

When you say attracted to money that sounds so gold diggerish. However saying attracted to a successful bout it person sounds more reasonable and understandable.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

http://blackpeopleonlocalnews.tumblr.com/
12718720, yea. or maybe status is an even better word
Posted by MizClayton, Wed Feb-04-15 04:33 PM
12718667, not a lady, but i would like to offer this
Posted by Selah, Wed Feb-04-15 03:49 PM
I once had a conversation about a similar topic and the woman with whom I was talking said it wasn't about the money per se, for her it was about POWER

she was attracted to (in her words)"the magnetism that comes from a guy who is running the room. Oftentimes," she said, "from her experience the guy who is controlling the environment, in regards to people's responses to him, is often the one with the most fattest pockets." As such, she developed a proclivity for guys with money

so, perhaps the attraction guys "believe in" isn't from the money but what it brings

12718670, ^^this
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Feb-04-15 03:52 PM
12718725, oh ok. gotcha. makes sense
Posted by MizClayton, Wed Feb-04-15 04:35 PM
would you say it works like that for men and the alpha female?
12718739, hm.....
Posted by Selah, Wed Feb-04-15 04:45 PM
guys have a tendency to either

like what looks most attainable on their "i can get her" scale

or

they just throw bait and see who bites
12718729, potato/potatoe nm
Posted by Binlahab, Wed Feb-04-15 04:40 PM

does it really matter

wonder what bin's doing? - Corey
http://i.imgur.com/phECCMp.jpg
12718690, its not about the money, it's about their mind
Posted by NikaMandela, Wed Feb-04-15 04:10 PM
im sexually attracted to men with extraordinary minds no matter how rich or broke they are.

however i'm more inclined to take more seriously a smart, rich dude over a smart, broke dude for obvious reasons.

as far as my current, i wasnt AS physically attracted to him when we first met as i am now. that's mainly due to the guy before him being tall and muscular and my current being thinner and shorter. but that wore off as time passed.
12719904, Ladies settle for men with money, but creep with attractive dudes
Posted by 8-bit, Thu Feb-05-15 04:36 PM
At least that's what I've noticed, unless the man with money is also attractive.

Not enough women hit this thread so I'm chiming in.
12719911, new magic mike trailer, ladies-
Posted by Riot, Thu Feb-05-15 04:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwPR0q5es0A

does this do anything for u?
12719924, a dude just paid for a $3 falafel with a $50 and i was like haayy
Posted by nayaa, Thu Feb-05-15 04:53 PM
12719952, That just means that dude hits up the check cashing spot
Posted by 8-bit, Thu Feb-05-15 05:33 PM
ATM life means all $20s or lower, lol.
12720013, NOPE! BOA ATMS STR8 FIDDIES HOMIE.
Posted by illegal, Thu Feb-05-15 06:51 PM
12719996, lol
Posted by GirlChild, Thu Feb-05-15 06:40 PM
i can't imagine what you would have done if it were $100, lol
12719984, ok
Posted by Damali, Thu Feb-05-15 05:59 PM
>For those of you married or have a man: were you sexually
>attracted to your man from jump?

from the moment i laid eyes on my husband as i got out of the car for our first date, i was like WHAT THE FUCK? ...could not believe my eyes that he was THAT got damn fine...and had this silky deep voice and a commanding stance. sexual attraction was off the meter that night and we ended up in bed ALL NIGHT after our first date lol

>Are any of you sexually attracted to men with money?

like someone else said, it's more about the power that that money brings. but could i date an ugly dude with money? i have and it took a while to be really sexually excited about him but it eventually happened...mainly because i got to know him and became attracted to his personality etc...if i had to choose between two fine ones and one had money and 1 didn't, i always chose the one with money lol

>mate? Do you feel like it's secondary or its a must to move
>forward?

i've always felt like it had to be a must. i always wanted end up with the guy who was the best in bed so that i'd never have to be with my husband and fantasizing about someone else...

d
12719994, it was instant
Posted by GirlChild, Thu Feb-05-15 06:38 PM
i tried to date a nice guy who treated me well, but i just wasn't attracted to him physically. and i really tried to give it a go but i was just not feeling him like that.

with my husband, i was instantly attracted, like i couldn't keep my hands off him. i feel like he is the most attractive person i've ever dated.

i can't date or kiss ugly for the rest of my life. i just can't. maybe i'm shallow but if i'm not physically attracted to you when we first meet, i feel like it's all down hill from there. it's not like you are going to get any cuter.
12720041, Money's never mattered.
Posted by Sepia., Thu Feb-05-15 08:06 PM
I think it should start mattering more to me now, actually. But it still wouldn't be a driving force.

>mate?
>Do you feel like it's secondary or its a must to move
>forward?

It's very important, but sexual attraction grows for me as I get to know him better.
So if the guy's decent looking, he can become really sexy as I get to know who he is.

Classic case was this frequent customer when I worked as a barista. He was basically the
physical opposite of what I like, but he was really smart and had the perfect sense of humor.
I got butterflies every time he came in, lol.
12720165, Wish I could date a man only for money... But I can't
Posted by Mori, Fri Feb-06-15 05:51 AM
There are so many unattractive men with money. I meet them all the time. I have tried to find attraction. Some were nice, interested in long term exclusive relationships.

But for the most part they were either short, overweight, awkward, small penis or some other oddity that would not get the juices flowing.

My longest relationship (8 years) had that basic "Everytime I see him I think he is beautiful" element. He felt the same. The attraction never really waned.