Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Yep, more Islamophobic bullshit dressed up as atheist criticism. I'm done
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12717137&mesg_id=12718266
12718266, RE: Yep, more Islamophobic bullshit dressed up as atheist criticism. I'm done
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 12:08 PM
'islamophobia' is such a bullshit term

a phobia is an overwhelming and unreasonable fear of something. i am not overwhelmed by fear nor am i being unreasonable in shitting on islam.

i have good reason to shit on and even fear the ideology of islam. in its texts, the koran and hadith - which are preached throughout the world - it clearly states that allah instructs muslims to spread the name of islam and slaughter those who get in the way. even those who don't get in the way, slaughter them as well, because they are not muslim and are therefore the enemy of god.

some people believe in islam wholeheartedly and will continue committing atrocious acts in its name.

you can run away with your fingers in your ears screaming 'islamophobe!!' or stay and take bullets for islam, either way it doesn't really matter to me