Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectISIS burned the poor Jordanian pilot alive
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12717137
12717137, ISIS burned the poor Jordanian pilot alive
Posted by Friscos Finest, Tue Feb-03-15 01:03 PM
http://www.wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-releases-video-showing-captured-jordanian-pilot-purportedly-burned-alive-1422984371?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

fuck man
12717284, evil bastards
Posted by Binladen, Tue Feb-03-15 01:46 PM
12717307, i'm with bill maher on this
Posted by southphillyman, Tue Feb-03-15 01:52 PM
call it xenophobia/islamophobia or whatever you want
muslims need to get their PR ppl on a bean stat
12717338, and how should we do that? I'll take suggestions back to our AGM
Posted by nayaa, Tue Feb-03-15 02:03 PM
12717348, iono. going be hard when legitimate governments are beheading
Posted by southphillyman, Tue Feb-03-15 02:08 PM
and flogging ppl over silly shit
the fundamental changes necessarily to eradicate extremism probably aren't coming in the short term
the reza aslan approach ain't going work tho when shit like this is happening everyday
12717373, Your government supports those governments despite these atrocities
Posted by AFRICAN, Tue Feb-03-15 02:17 PM
>and flogging ppl over silly shit
>the fundamental changes necessarily to eradicate extremism
>probably aren't coming in the short term
>the reza aslan approach ain't going work tho when shit like
>this is happening everyday
>
Supports militarily even.
Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of terrorist theology in the world and has the full support of your secular government.
You should write your congressman.
12717513, Yup
Posted by dafriquan, Tue Feb-03-15 03:30 PM

>Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of terrorist theology
>in the world and has the full support of your secular
>government.

It boggles the mind.
Instead of nipping the likes of ISIS at its real source (Saudi), they gear up to wage war with its foot soldiers.

12718032, ^^^
Posted by Backbone, Wed Feb-04-15 10:17 AM
The average non-American Muslim is probably less in a position to do something about ISIS than the average American, and nobody is asking the latter to distance themselves from shit.
12719226, that's an american political issue
Posted by southphillyman, Thu Feb-05-15 10:17 AM
what does that have to do with muslims being (more) vocal about this stuff
12719473, hey they doi that as soon as you get blood and crips in check
Posted by lfresh, Thu Feb-05-15 12:29 PM
while you're at it
clean up the shootings in chicago

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.
12719514, that discourse been ongoing the last 30 yrs ma
Posted by southphillyman, Thu Feb-05-15 12:52 PM
12721165, Oh you better get on the ball then and step up to the mic
Posted by lfresh, Fri Feb-06-15 09:21 PM
Say something quick!
~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.
12717693, Nigga you are embarrassing your parents right now
Posted by Musa, Tue Feb-03-15 05:50 PM
12717327, Can someone help me understand the middle eastern dynamics of this?
Posted by select_from_where, Tue Feb-03-15 02:00 PM
Why do they just let this go down, they seem to always be "bargaining" with these evil assholes.

Why is there no decisive military response from the local neighboring countries?
12717377, ISIS sells stolen resources for a fraction of the market price.
Posted by initiationofplato, Tue Feb-03-15 02:19 PM
12717383, They have no government support in the world
Posted by AFRICAN, Tue Feb-03-15 02:21 PM
all of the neighboring countries are involved in some way with waging outright war on them.
It's hard to combat ideological terrorism, it could be anyone and they recruit the young impressionable and stupid.
12717642, The so called Islamic State are children of US/NATO
Posted by Musa, Tue Feb-03-15 04:51 PM
funding and arming to destabilize/ overthrow government in Syria, and Iraq. Guess who is putting in the most work fighting them.... Iran.
12717906, RE: The so called Islamic State are children of US/NATO
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 08:08 AM
nah, they're the children of militant islam - something that will always be around regardless of whoever's supporting who
12718252, You proved my point Saddam was a Bathist
Posted by Musa, Wed Feb-04-15 12:03 PM
they were not super Islamic in fact that is one of the reasons they received little support from their neighbors the Saudis.

Iran is not strictly orthodox Islam.

In almost every case of extremism in so called Middle east countries CIA and MI6 are the organizers and supporters with the exception of Hezbollah.
12718333, ^ know one asks how is it that there is always a new threat?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Feb-04-15 12:48 PM
First Saddam, then the Taliban, then Bin Laden/Al Qaeda, Now Isis.

And then who comes after ISIS is no longer a "threat". All this stuff is manufactured and they've been doing it since Nam and the Gulf of Tonkin (maybe even earlier with WWI and II).
12718356, RE: ^ know one asks how is it that there is always a new threat?
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 01:05 PM
what's your point?
12719177, #73
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Feb-05-15 09:42 AM
12718362, RE: You proved my point Saddam was a Bathist
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 01:07 PM
>
>In almost every case of extremism in so called Middle east
>countries CIA and MI6 are the organizers and supporters with
>the exception of Hezbollah.

woah, what? the cia and m16 are organizing extreme jihadist groups in the middle east? you sure about that?
12718593, Look it up
Posted by Musa, Wed Feb-04-15 03:05 PM
What portal did y'all fall out of?
12718832, it's well documented and undisputed history
Posted by rawsouthpaw, Wed Feb-04-15 06:56 PM
that the first 3 groups have a US collaboration history, who then all became public enemy #1, politically and financially justifying a permanent state of global war. it's apparently the same story with IS. see the pattern?
12718836, RE: You proved my point Saddam was a Bathist
Posted by kwemos, Wed Feb-04-15 07:02 PM
Well the CIA did help stage a coup in Iran. They did help the group that became Al Qaeda. CIA has a history of these things. I don't think it's an elaborate conspiracy in the way others do, but I do believe they help foster these things to solve an issue. After that issue is solved the problem has escalated and the new problem has to be put down.
12719061, Its a conspiracy but nothing elaborate about it.
Posted by Musa, Thu Feb-05-15 08:19 AM
Give disgruntled, disagreeing, criminal and sometime oppressed groups(ethnic, economic, religious etc) weapons, money, drugs and let them loose. The same thing happened in Libya a few years ago.

Divide destabilize conquer resources and land.
12719184, I think money is more of a motivator
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Feb-05-15 09:43 AM
The CIA does not have to account for where it's funds come from. not disagreeing-- I just imagine it being really expensive to fund many of their operations so cash is probably always a factor e.g. Iran Contra if I'm not mistaken.
12717340, Is the American Justice system any better?
Posted by Case_One, Tue Feb-03-15 02:04 PM

"Today is your day to have a better life -- it's your right."
12717351, i like what you're trying to do there...
Posted by PROMO, Tue Feb-03-15 02:09 PM
however, at least in the American justice system, we hopefully try to give people a fair trial and find physical evidence to convict them...and we only take their lives in the most extreme cases.

we don't (always exceptions to the rule) in general simply kill people for their beliefs or for some perceived slight as they often do in the middle eastern and african muslim worlds. i mean, WHY did they behead those Japanese journalists? cuz...they're journalists????

i get what you're saying, but...nah.
12717364, RE: i like what you're trying to do there...
Posted by Case_One, Tue Feb-03-15 02:14 PM
>however, at least in the American justice system, we
>hopefully try to give people a fair trial and find physical
>evidence to convict them...and we only take their lives in the
>most extreme cases.
>
>we don't (always exceptions to the rule) in general simply
>kill people for their beliefs or for some perceived slight as
>they often do in the middle eastern and african muslim worlds.
>i mean, WHY did they behead those Japanese journalists?
>cuz...they're journalists????
>
>i get what you're saying, but...nah.

How many people have gone free that were on death row. How many have been executed in error. It's all the same.

12717429, yeah, you're dense.
Posted by PROMO, Tue Feb-03-15 02:38 PM
i won't waste anymore time on you.

have a good day.
12717645, You're slowly losing your mind
Posted by Binladen, Tue Feb-03-15 04:57 PM
12719196, Might have been Journalists-- might not have been.
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Feb-05-15 09:48 AM
You have to a admit as far as covers go that would be your go to. I'm not defending beheading or anything, just trying to point that they may not be what we're told.
12717352, yeah bro... we also burn people fucking alive
Posted by Amritsar, Tue Feb-03-15 02:09 PM
NO DIFFERENCE
12717360, No, we just burn people alive from the inside out
Posted by Case_One, Tue Feb-03-15 02:12 PM
It's call the Electric chair.

12717379, That's a good point. Lethal injection is probably more painful.
Posted by initiationofplato, Tue Feb-03-15 02:20 PM
12717397, more painful than ... burning alive?!
Posted by Amritsar, Tue Feb-03-15 02:26 PM
12720766, LMAO
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Feb-06-15 02:33 PM
12717401, i'm over here looking up modern day electric chair usage
Posted by Amritsar, Tue Feb-03-15 02:26 PM
shocked that states still use that shit

actually, looking at which states and WHERE... aint all that shocking i guess
12717818, i am with case here
Posted by teefiveten, Tue Feb-03-15 10:30 PM
maybe i should read all the responses lol

but as far as the US legalizing and creating a whole ndustry where hundreds of thousands are criminalized for life? and they are largely people of color? after decades of marginalizing them "legally" via other channels????

yeah. we may not be as brutal immediatley but just as fucked up. if not more.
12718774, we fuck up whole generations
Posted by ThaAnthology, Wed Feb-04-15 05:13 PM
not just what's hot right now lol
12719368, Man you ain't never lied.
Posted by Case_One, Thu Feb-05-15 11:36 AM

12717349, at this point, gotta just off yourself if you about to get caught by them crazies
Posted by Amritsar, Tue Feb-03-15 02:08 PM
I know there has been successful ransoms paid for hostages, but shit not worth taking that chance
12717454, fucked up
Posted by Heinz, Tue Feb-03-15 02:52 PM

____

TWITTER : Heinz21st

IG : H_N_Z
12717459, I'm not down with...
Posted by murph71, Tue Feb-03-15 02:55 PM

ol' Bill M.'s "Islam = EVIL" views...

But he is right on ONE point....America just needs to realize that there in no way we can BEAT Islamic terrorism...ISIS and the rest don't have an actual country that we can target, kill economically, ect. This is pure religious ideology...U can't tell a man or women what they should believe in.......

The US is better off doing the following:

Allow the "moderate" Middle Eastern nations to finally have it out with the extremists and countries that sponsor the likes of ISIS....There needs to be a full scale civil war in the Middle East...

Then let them pick up the pieces instead of treating them like children....The only obvious thing America needs to do is make sure they keep that crazy over there and keep an eye on Iran to make sure they r not going nuclear to create weapons....

All that other shit the Neo Cons are talking about? Fuck that shit...Limit their reach...That's the only thing we should be doing....
12717488, RE: I'm not down with...
Posted by double 0, Tue Feb-03-15 03:11 PM
You do know that a lot of these ISIS cats.. at least every one of the beheading video guys.. is a westerner who is a recent convert to islam..

This isn't someone who was raised any differently than you or I.. it's the equivalent of a mass shooter

That is a hugely different underlying problem
12717647, RE: I'm not down with...
Posted by murph71, Tue Feb-03-15 04:59 PM
>You do know that a lot of these ISIS cats.. at least every
>one of the beheading video guys.. is a westerner who is a
>recent convert to islam..
>
>This isn't someone who was raised any differently than you or
>I.. it's the equivalent of a mass shooter
>
>That is a hugely different underlying problem

Yeah...Euro, English speaking Westerners....Sure. But while we have seen a few cases of Americans flipping to Islamic extremism it hasn't been so alarming...Europe is feeling the impact more than us...

The US just needs to keep a lid on what's going on in the Middle East and do our best to thwart attacks on our soil....If that means continuing our small-team missions of going after the most dangerous terrorist of the day I'm down with that...Keep the drones and surgical strikes coming...

But all that sending troops over shit and fighting ISIS and the like as if it's a nation we are going up against? That needs to end now...
12717691, RE: I'm not down with...
Posted by double 0, Tue Feb-03-15 05:47 PM
yea North America has more extremists going to Africa I think (Somalia)

But I am saying this is a 2 front assault. Doesnt matter how we can try and cap them in middle east if the problems can start at home just as easy..

I'd argue that Europe extremists are similar to our mass shooters..
12717905, RE: I'm not down with...
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 08:06 AM
agreed 100%

sending troops there would probably exacerbate it.

a civil war needs to happen in the middle east and the us/uk should show support without actually rampaging in there again
12719323, RE: I'm not down with...
Posted by murph71, Thu Feb-05-15 11:07 AM
>agreed 100%
>
>sending troops there would probably exacerbate it.
>
>a civil war needs to happen in the middle east and the us/uk
>should show support without actually rampaging in there again

Yep...I posted the same thing....The Middle East needs to go in a full on Civil War. That's the only way things will come to a head...
12717716, maher thinks all religions are evil. not just islam.
Posted by NikaMandela, Tue Feb-03-15 06:31 PM
and he says that islam is the one wreaking the most havoc right now.

12717903, RE: maher thinks all religions are evil. not just islam.
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 08:04 AM
which it is
12718096, Maher's a willfully ignorant dick.
Posted by Backbone, Wed Feb-04-15 10:51 AM
I'm as atheist as they come, but I see his "criticism" for the Muslim-bashing it is. I've been to several lectures/debates on daesh/ISIS (and more broadly, jihadism) by ME journalists, researchers and other experts, and none of them are looking at Islam or Muslims for an idea of how this shitstorm came to be or how to end it. Political Islam/Wahhabism, maybe, but otherwise the religion these violent assholes adhere to is quite irrelevant to the power struggle they're involved in or the atrocities they commit.

As far as I know, most experts point to a combination of old (artificial borders) and modern (western meddling) colonial politics, governmental failure (from corruption to ignoring the plight of Sunni minorities), regional tribal conflicts, an abundance of aimless young men and lots of weapons (and the people selling them).

Just off the top of my head, so it might be incomplete, but still.
12718103, RE: Maher's a willfully ignorant dick.
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 10:56 AM
nah

these killers are brainwashed into believing a destructive, divisive, barbaric and murderous ideology that encourages terror to infidels

politics may be involved somewhat, but it is religion - and these people's vehement belief in it it - that is the problem
12718131, Are you talking about Islam?
Posted by Backbone, Wed Feb-04-15 11:11 AM
"a destructive, divisive, barbaric and murderous ideology that encourages terror to infidels"

Because if you are, this discussion ends here. I've got no patience for people who simply regurgitate more Islamophobic rhetoric in response to criticism of simplistic breakdowns of the ME conflict.
12718207, RE: Are you talking about Islam?
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 11:43 AM
nah, i'm talking about buddhism

lol, of course i'm talking about islam. i'm not really sure how you can disagree with what i said either, as all religions are pretty much like that (barbaric and divisive)

it's just at the minute islam poses a bigger threat because they now have the weapons to carry out their threats
12718238, Yep, more Islamophobic bullshit dressed up as atheist criticism. I'm done
Posted by Backbone, Wed Feb-04-15 11:58 AM
12718266, RE: Yep, more Islamophobic bullshit dressed up as atheist criticism. I'm done
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 12:08 PM
'islamophobia' is such a bullshit term

a phobia is an overwhelming and unreasonable fear of something. i am not overwhelmed by fear nor am i being unreasonable in shitting on islam.

i have good reason to shit on and even fear the ideology of islam. in its texts, the koran and hadith - which are preached throughout the world - it clearly states that allah instructs muslims to spread the name of islam and slaughter those who get in the way. even those who don't get in the way, slaughter them as well, because they are not muslim and are therefore the enemy of god.

some people believe in islam wholeheartedly and will continue committing atrocious acts in its name.

you can run away with your fingers in your ears screaming 'islamophobe!!' or stay and take bullets for islam, either way it doesn't really matter to me

12718350, eh....what is the meaning of jihad tho?
Posted by NikaMandela, Wed Feb-04-15 01:00 PM

one of my old profs pointed out that Islam is a younger religion and hasnt had a reformation so there are still many people who interpret jihad literally instead of figuratively. and thats the core issue. according to her.

i find myself agreeing with bill maher a lot although i dont like him trying to quantify how many muslims cosign terrorism.
12718373, RE: eh....what is the meaning of jihad tho?
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 01:13 PM
islam is 600 years younger than christianity. so if you think about what we were like 600 years ago, we'd probably be acting the way they are now, with all the medieval and barbaric practices they have in middle eastern countries.
12719197, Does he ever point out that Jesus was set up by religious leaders?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Feb-05-15 09:49 AM
Just wondering.
12717466, disgusting. im not blaming the victim here BUT
Posted by Binlahab, Tue Feb-03-15 03:01 PM
and i get they prolly had him in a cage so he couldnt run & you are prolly mentally broken by that point so you dont even care anymore & may even welcome death

but like...the beheadings.

they arent held down. they arent tied up. even if you are shit...fight! run! do something. kick. scream

they just kinda lay there like oh well

id' rather you just shot me for continuously fighting then hack my head off or make me into bbq

does it really matter?

wonder what bin's doing? - Corey
http://i.imgur.com/phECCMp.jpg
12717523, eh.
Posted by woe.is.me., Tue Feb-03-15 03:42 PM
some of these victims are subject to "false" beheadings before it goes down. there is always hope that it won't really happen, until it does. there really isn't a way to rationalize or understand it.

there's also the argument that at a certain point, you accept what you know is about to happen.
12717537, Death with dignity ?
Posted by AFRICAN, Tue Feb-03-15 03:49 PM
I mean no one knows what these victims last thoughts are but if I know for a fact I'm going to be killed I wouldn't want to give my murderers the satisfaction of seeing me cry and beg or a feeble attempt to delay the inevitable.
But it's easy for me to say that now, who knows how I'd react in real life.
12717689, again, you can say what you will do
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Tue Feb-03-15 05:41 PM
from your warm house, being well fed with your senses kept about you.

its impossible to know how youd behave after being put through what most these guys are put through, shit like extreme sensory depravation, torture, repeated mock executions, drugging etc..

at some point your mind breaks and you arent going to react "normally"
12717743, I guess you think you have some power in this situation?
Posted by handle, Tue Feb-03-15 07:10 PM
That's where your wrong.

Because you're human you have a BUNCH of stuff hardwired into you and they take advantage of that hard wiring.

I think Hollywood and/or fantasy thinking makes you think you wouldn't respond in a very similar way.

It's like Don Lemon asking "Why not just bite the rapist's dick off?".

It just doesn't work that way in 99% of the time.
12717786, well #actually you Oscar the grouch looking motherfucker I do
Posted by Binlahab, Tue Feb-03-15 09:10 PM
Have some power in the situation

I wouldn't be in the fucking situation.

So yeah. Put that in your sanctimonious ass pipe and smoke it

12717780, ok Marky Mark
Posted by illegal, Tue Feb-03-15 09:02 PM
12718389, so the minute u fight, i shoot your knee cap off and let u live
Posted by lazyboi, Wed Feb-04-15 01:22 PM
then the next day, i cut off a few fingers...and let you live
the next i cut off your johnson and let you live......for 8 weeks
8 weeks later i take one of your eyes.

all cause u messed up my beheading

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,
12717635, CIA/MI6 taught them well
Posted by Musa, Tue Feb-03-15 04:48 PM
12717732, ^^^^
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Feb-03-15 06:52 PM
12719014, latin america knows all about this
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Thu Feb-05-15 01:58 AM
http://www.cja.org/article.php?id=456
12719060, Thank you
Posted by Musa, Thu Feb-05-15 08:10 AM
some folk acting like this is unheard of.
12717779, Thought this shyt said burned Jorns
Posted by SeV, Tue Feb-03-15 09:00 PM
a tear almost left my eye

but im banned tho.

Dallas Cavericks LETS GO!!
12717839, damn, did anybody else watch? He had to be drugged because he took it...
Posted by Billy Ray Valentine, Tue Feb-03-15 11:15 PM
like a G
12718379, He came to grips with what was going on and just waited until it was over.
Posted by select_from_where, Wed Feb-04-15 01:17 PM
fell to his knees but I think that was him passing out.

A strong soldier no doubt.
12718775, boy was on FIRE, average person would've been screaming, dude was...
Posted by Billy Ray Valentine, Wed Feb-04-15 05:13 PM
just chilling like lets get this over with. He had to be either drugged up or it was all a hoax and nobody really got burned up in the first place.
12719051, Well I've read that when you're burnt alive it's hard to scream
Posted by kwez, Thu Feb-05-15 07:39 AM
because your lungs are unable to cope with the temperature fairly quickly
12719176, but he wasn't really flailing around or anything like you would expect...
Posted by Billy Ray Valentine, Thu Feb-05-15 09:40 AM
someone on fire to be
12719358, you mean like in the movies?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Feb-05-15 11:33 AM
Not dissing, but he two cases I've seen of folks being set aflame there was no screaming or flailing.
12719507, RE: you mean like in the movies?
Posted by Billy Ray Valentine, Thu Feb-05-15 12:47 PM
>Not dissing, but he two cases I've seen of folks being set
>aflame there was no screaming or flailing.

who?
12719360, I couldn't watch the vid, can't bear to see people suffer like that
Posted by kwez, Thu Feb-05-15 11:33 AM
But I kind of suspect that most of ISIS' victims are heavily drugged before they are executed.

I believe that because

a) These guys seem to put a lot of effort in their video productions and a flailing/fighting victim means they risk something going wrong at their expense, making them look incompetent for example.

b) I wouldn't put it past them to believe that by drugging these people, the victims are guaranteed not to get to heaven?

I mean they are psycopaths so anything is possible.
12719300, RE: damn, did anybody else watch? He had to be drugged because he took it...
Posted by Tommy-B, Thu Feb-05-15 10:55 AM
i did, kinda fucked up my day

he was definitely screaming though, you could faintly hear it in the background.

it's strange how well-produced these videos are
12719510, It is strange...
Posted by Billy Ray Valentine, Thu Feb-05-15 12:48 PM

>it's strange how well-produced these videos are

that's why I wonder if they're real
12719609, Good video editing software is free these days though
Posted by kwez, Thu Feb-05-15 01:43 PM
12717901, This is like Iron man 3
Posted by Musa, Wed Feb-04-15 07:50 AM
12717939, Jordan responds, hangs two of their daesh prisoners including a woman
Posted by BigReg, Wed Feb-04-15 09:21 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/04/us-mideast-crisis-killing-idUSKBN0L71XE20150204
12717958, They did one of ours so they got to fall - Marlo
Posted by Amritsar, Wed Feb-04-15 09:37 AM
12717989, i was wondering why it took them so long to execute the woman
Posted by NikaMandela, Wed Feb-04-15 10:00 AM
she's been in prison since 2005

maybe they were waiting for something like this.
12718340, Didn't read the article, but did it mention they tried to trade her?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Wed Feb-04-15 12:51 PM
for the pilot? If ISIS got that memo and said nah we'd rather burn this dude then that's jacked up. They playing a whole nother type of game.
12718344, They asked for proof he was still alive and daesh wouldn't provide
Posted by BigReg, Wed Feb-04-15 12:55 PM
>for the pilot? If ISIS got that memo and said nah we'd rather
>burn this dude then that's jacked up. They playing a whole
>nother type of game.

Jordan believed they already murked the pilot and are just releasing the video late and were negotiating in bad faith.
12717978, from the ISIS pov tho
Posted by Binlahab, Wed Feb-04-15 09:47 AM
1) Hi NSA. the following is not remotely how i feel IRL or has anything to do w/ my actual political beliefs. im non violent & a pacifist.

2) The fighter pilot, flew the planes which launched the bombs that killed their comrades. there is no humane way to kill someone (altho there are more INhumane ways to kill of which burning to death is prolly literally #1 most inhumane way to kill)

in other words...they are at war. they feel the alliance of countries against them have killed their brothers and allies & so heres what happens

THIS IS NOT TO EXCUSE BEHEADINGS OR DEATH BY IMMOLATION

but to say if you dont want war, dont do war like things

that ship has sailed & these guys are going to be utterly destroyed in the most violent way possible not by us but by the Jordans of the world

but still

does it really matter?

wonder what bin's doing? - Corey
http://i.imgur.com/phECCMp.jpg
12718106, I don't support killing or hurting anyone, but I swear ISIS
Posted by initiationofplato, Wed Feb-04-15 10:58 AM
is the first time I've ever wished death on a large group of people. Those people are a cancer to humanity.
12718118, RE: I don't support killing or hurting anyone, but I swear ISIS
Posted by Tommy-B, Wed Feb-04-15 11:04 AM
i do support killing and hurting people and i hope they are all savagely murdered and their corpses shitted on
12718264, I laughed, but
Posted by initiationofplato, Wed Feb-04-15 12:08 PM
I have a morbid sense of humor. HaHa
12718771, i find it how "convient" of an enemy this is
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Wed Feb-04-15 05:11 PM
they are the perfect boogie man
12718878, there is that too
Posted by initiationofplato, Wed Feb-04-15 08:25 PM
all the more reason to get back to war.
12718977, A convenient, long-term boogeyman
Posted by BlassFemur, Thu Feb-05-15 12:02 AM
12719047, RE: i find it how "convient" of an enemy this is
Posted by Tommy-B, Thu Feb-05-15 07:27 AM
?

what do you mean by "convenient"?
12719367, Our war policy is currently written for perpetual warfare
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Feb-05-15 11:36 AM
against whoever we perceived as a threat to our national security home or abroad. It's incredibly vague.
12719463, RE: Our war policy is currently written for perpetual warfare
Posted by Tommy-B, Thu Feb-05-15 12:24 PM
what?

i asked how isis are a 'convenient' enemy. to me, that shit sounds like the tin-foil ramblings of the anti-government brigade.

as if isis are not a real organisation who are slaughtering people daily and who pose a real threat to humanity

i'll let him answer though
12719049, Convenient or not , this shit is real.
Posted by AFRICAN, Thu Feb-05-15 07:35 AM
Like a full blown catastrophe and I don't think it came out of an intelligence agency playbook.
12720630, Jordan about to set it the fuck off
Posted by select_from_where, Fri Feb-06-15 01:29 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/06/world/isis-jordan/index.html

If they get their partners in the isolated tribes to join in, closer to where ISIS recruits, shit could get real.

Go get em
12720763, F7U12
Posted by 2.tears.in.a.bucket, Fri Feb-06-15 02:31 PM

sheezus
12721154, Racist white Americans burned thousands of black folks at the stake
Posted by neuro_OSX, Fri Feb-06-15 08:59 PM

The U.S. had its own version of ISIS not that long ago... Something to ponder
12721276, ISIS messing with White Woman Tears
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sat Feb-07-15 09:23 AM
In the same week a man was tortured and burned alive by ISIS, the media is labeling the kidnap and torture of a white woman as "ISIS's Cruelest Move Yet"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/07/this-is-isis-s-cruelest-move-yet.html

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're ri
12721284, Bill Moyers took it to the next level with this piece
Posted by neuro_OSX, Sat Feb-07-15 10:07 AM
http://billmoyers.com/2015/02/05/isis-brutality-burning-lynching/