Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectsee how emotional you are about this shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12716985&mesg_id=12717524
12717524, see how emotional you are about this shit
Posted by astralblak, Tue Feb-03-15 03:43 PM
dawg, calm down. you aint tough and you are not intelligent in slightest about power, race, social capital, and culture in America. it's evident in your asinine, self-reflective disguised as deep and nuanced "gotta hear both sides" posting. it's embarrassing honestly.

the comment I made was based on the fact that you come of like MOST white people who get defensive about race discussions, whether they be highly political, or some pseudo clownin' / barber shop shit like this.

most folk on this board who are Black, or Black & other, have either had the white friend or been the Black around all white folk (in America), and have access to the type of relationship Neil and Dave MAY have had, and the type of person Neil reps himself to be in his comedy and podcast.

From jump, Buddy_G said it was all speculation, and you are the one who has read what Neil and Chris Rock said incorrectly.

but instead of saying, yeah my bad I was wrong, or nah I don't get this let me see it from the other side, you start with all your cocky I'm so cool and in the industry in the know steez "you're an idiot" nonsense. bruh, you have not one iota who I am.