Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWent back to Cleveland for a federal trial that I somehow got tossed into....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12715954&mesg_id=12716082
12716082, Went back to Cleveland for a federal trial that I somehow got tossed into....
Posted by Kira, Mon Feb-02-15 02:31 PM

I was told one thing over the phone then another when we got there. Keep in mind people want my head the whole time. So yeah, I walk into tower city thinking this is a regular court somewhere on the lower level. We get in the elevator and start going up floors and my spider sense tingles. I see dat eagle with a metal detector 10 feet away and realize I was lied to. However, I'm screwed and don't have a way out of this. This dude brought me there to testify for him without telling me the specifics of the situation. I'm now sitting in front of a federal judge getting grilled by a federal attorney about an entirely different case than the one brought before me. The individual I'm with loses badly and faces severe ramifications later...

Relative to the working hell I dealt with during this run this was vacation because I wasn't working 70+ hours a week.