Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI can see now that this is the wrong forum for me.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12715873&mesg_id=12716094
12716094, I can see now that this is the wrong forum for me.
Posted by initiationofplato, Mon Feb-02-15 02:35 PM
No hard feelings, but, many of you are so eager to attack, put down, condescend, "snark", etc. before you make a single effort to understand. I don't think I have ever come across such a potent level of closed mindedness before, and such a deep desire to protect the status quo. Do any of you listen to any of the OkayArtists? how did you end up here? LOL.

This forum has a knee jerk "I'm going to put this person down before I try to understand them" complex. Why does this community breed so much anger and hatred? What is to be gained?

Be wary of what type of personality and person you allow yourself to be. If you find yourself putting down everyone for ideas that are unconventional, you should probably take some time to reflect. What will you say to your children in the future when they have questions?

Are you going to snark them too because they haven't indoctrinated themselves with the status quo that you find comfortable yet?

This place lacks heart and love, exploration, and curiosity. Take care y'all. Wishing everyone of you love and happiness. :)