Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy brain of *two* hemisphere's is from this universe.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12715873&mesg_id=12715907
12715907, My brain of *two* hemisphere's is from this universe.
Posted by initiationofplato, Mon Feb-02-15 01:12 PM
I am not separate to the universe, nor is my brain.

There are also only two sexes. Some animals possess the power of both, but there is only two. We cannot even conceive of a sex that does not fit into the Male & Female duality.

>it's an evolutionary throwback.

It's not *just* that.

>
>that why we group things together in twos (or threes).

You will find profound realities, which exist here, outside of our "human" understanding in two's, not three's. However, we are still from this universe, so the fact that our brain see's so many dual relationships is a completely natural, and organic observation. Our DNA is a double helix, electrons have positive and negative charges, most of our organs and senses which allow life to procreate only come in two as well. These things exist beyond "human" definition or pattern recognition, or pattern invention. How many arms do you have? How many legs? how many eyes? Just think about it. These are innate realities.

>Life and death, etc.

Life and death is not a human invention or metaphor. It is a reality.

>which is what I suspect you are doing right now.
>I can recognize it because I used to do the same thing.
>

You are not seeing my point yet, but you will. The question I am asking is: "Why is dualism the underlying foundation for our experience of living and dying and everything that we understand or observe about the universe?"