Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Now that I think about it...there's one of those guys in every warehouse
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12715614&mesg_id=12716374
12716374, RE: Now that I think about it...there's one of those guys in every warehouse
Posted by RobOne4, Mon Feb-02-15 05:56 PM
this guy had the worst luck in the world. Well I think a lot of it was the fucked up situation he created for himself. See 10 kids from 4 different chicks. Then he had his 11th while working with me. But after like 9 months he saved enough to buy a car. He was so happy. Nice little used Astro Van. Looked clean and ran good. He brought it to work for a week. Then the next week he brought it and it was FUCKED UP. His wife was driving it to run errands before he left for work. She dropped something and bent over to get it while driving and hit something. I want to say a tree. Man the whole front end was fucked up. The side panels were torn off. Pretty much everything from the wheels forward was missing plastic. He drove it like that for another week before cops pulled him over because it was dangerous to drive. Then back to his bike.