Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectgoooooood morning okp!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12714923
12714923, goooooood morning okp!
Posted by ALmighty44, Sat Jan-31-15 10:44 AM
so i heard we need a group hug around here, yeah? c'mon...let's hug it out and high five each other too

i haven't felt this good in a long time. to be able to wake up and look at my saturday and think "i don't shit to do today!" that constant on-the-go life will have your batteries blinking in the red every day. i want to do everything and nothing at the same time. it's exciting! i feel like scotty when he beamed 3 people from 2 different places onto 1 pod before.

anyway...today's agenda: haircut, gym time, homework, internet perusing, food run. yeah so that's my day in a nut shell. what's on tap for your weekend day? how ya mama an' nem? kids on the honor roll? car running good? house a little drafty? found a new brand of coffee? come and talk about it. or just click reply and say "good morning!". or not. or just say "AL take your happy, over slept ass on somewhere!" at which point i'll DMX bark at my screen and move along :-)
12714930, good morning
Posted by nayaa, Sat Jan-31-15 11:02 AM
i'm currently trying to fill in my hours for january and i'm drawing mad blanks. which is a problem when you charge clients hourly and need to report back.

why don't i just track my hours every day to make it easier on myself? GOOD QUESTION! every month i say "never again. i'm just gonna track as i go along"... but nope. i like it the hard way, i guess. fuck.

anyway

hi.
12714937, i know that feeling
Posted by ALmighty44, Sat Jan-31-15 11:21 AM
people will ask me if i did x,y, and z tasks and i'm like "uhhhhh...no." then i realize that i should have written down what i was supposed to do and then i feel like an idiot because i can't remember what i was supposed to do. been that way for years *sigh* such a vicious cycle LOL
12715077, sure theres an app for that
Posted by unfukwitable, Sat Jan-31-15 03:46 PM

======================================
http://www.zuitomedia.com/
12715320, There is. And I have it.
Posted by nayaa, Sun Feb-01-15 02:43 PM
But I don't use it cuz I'm an idiot.
12715061, Currently at the airport waiting on my client' flight to land
Posted by Very-Effortless, Sat Jan-31-15 03:30 PM
Didn't get to sleep last night until 4am and tonight will be no different. I'm running on fumes to be honest.
12715075, youre in vegas, slam a RBV and get after it!
Posted by cgonz00cc, Sat Jan-31-15 03:44 PM