Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectspent 250-300 at Red Lofster after we got our taxes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12714017&mesg_id=12714068
12714068, spent 250-300 at Red Lofster after we got our taxes
Posted by rdhull, Fri Jan-30-15 12:25 PM
I love crab..let me say..I lovee crab.

So I see we getting our taxs back and say lets do RL and splurge on some rock lobster etc etc

well I ordered the lobster and the crab..both of us

they came out with these ..platers with whole lobsters and fixins..and crablegs (king) for days

when it came to our table we were aghast...folks were pointing, waiters were talking to toher tables explaining what we ordered

we grubbed on maybe a quarter of it and were done..had bibs on..looked like we were in Medieval Times...wasted food and mbarrassed with all the food abundance

I excused myself to the restroom and during that time, the waiter brought the check

my wife told me to guess what the cost was..I low balled and said 65?.."higher"

100?

higher...

came out to three bills kind of and I had to ac t like it was nothin but a thang while inside I was having a panic atack trying to pose cool lol

some waiters were cogregating..i felt they were guarding the exits in case we atempted to dash n dine or something but we paid an walked out leaving the food as we were DONE with seeing anymore seafood lol..like it was no thing