Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRandumb: Be-headings its no way in hell I'd let it go that far.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12713112
12713112, Randumb: Be-headings its no way in hell I'd let it go that far.
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Thu Jan-29-15 04:17 PM
I'd drive the terrorists so crazy that they would shoot me before it got that point. I'm talking attempted escapes, biting dicks, rapping, acting like Harry and Lloyd on dumb and dumber. Fuck that beheading shit. Yall killing me the old fashion way.

Or is this the equivalent of "if I was living in slavery days, I wouldn't have done shit!"

12713118, they gotta be drugging those people
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jan-29-15 04:21 PM
because once they have that camera out and the knife you know what time it is-- so why not pull out all the stops? That has always been my thinking.
12713133, Im sayin
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Thu Jan-29-15 04:28 PM
12713134, they don't tell you when they're gonna do it
Posted by theprofessional, Thu Jan-29-15 04:28 PM
they do a lot of test runs, set you up in front of the camera, go through the whole speech, send you back to your cell if you do it right. they don't tell you when it's really showtime, so you think it's another test run, and it's not.
12713136, thats why I said I wont let it get that far
Posted by DavidHasselhoff, Thu Jan-29-15 04:31 PM
12713137, i thk once they have you in captivity, you should know its a wrap
Posted by mikediggz, Thu Jan-29-15 04:31 PM
they not exactly known for letting folks go free lol. once they bag me im gonna do somethin to catch a bullet and get it over with
12713142, thats thing there are so many groups operating
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Thu Jan-29-15 04:34 PM
in these various theaters its hard to know their motivation

sure if you are caputered by ISIS or one of these large ideological groups and they tell you

but alot of these kidnappings are done by strictly criminals who are in it for the money and will only kill you when all is lost.

so theres probably alof of the unknown factor going through some of these captives minds+
12713228, so when they go to cut off your head and u struggle, instead they
Posted by lazyboi, Thu Jan-29-15 05:51 PM
castrate u and burn the wound so u don't bleed out....leave u alive...then two days later they take a finger offf..then dip your hand in salt...and let you live for another 4 weeks

ehhhh point is. they may torture and let u live a lil while longer in pain. those folks probably made peace with dying and wanted the quickest way possible

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,
12713419, The idea is you go so hard they have to cap you
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jan-29-15 10:10 PM
12713301, so when they bring out your cellmate
Posted by Rjcc, Thu Jan-29-15 08:04 PM
sit him off camera and tell you they're gonna cut parts off of him everytime you keep up your BS.

you hard enough to stick w/ it?

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
12713418, I mean if that's the offer we're already done right?
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jan-29-15 10:09 PM
They'll do it with you alive or dead. It's kind like Paul Mooney says "we already in trouble" it's already worse. I get the point you're making though and I obviously don't fault those that are really in those positions.
12714377, it's a damn near impossible situation
Posted by Rjcc, Fri Jan-30-15 03:11 PM
also don't forget, they've probably had you in a series of deep dark holes for >6 months so your mind isn't necessarily working the way it does right now

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
12713307, in slavery days, i would've been the runningest nigga alive, then dead.
Posted by Deadzombie, Thu Jan-29-15 08:10 PM
12713425, This doesn't work
Posted by handle, Thu Jan-29-15 10:29 PM
You think you'd do this but it ALL goes back to basic human physiology and physiology.

They've perfected these tactics centuries ago - that's why they're so often used.

The U.S. did/does a lot of the same tactics too. That's what Abu Gharib was about. Thats whats happening at Gitmo too.

Talk all the shit you want, but once they've got you they pretty control how/when you die.

The escapes we hear about are usually because they leave prisoners alone for long periods of time and they escape during that period.
12713427, ya its easy to say what you will do now
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Thu Jan-29-15 10:35 PM
but the reality of it when youve had XXXX amount of time being tortured and sensory deprived, changes

like this guy at work was trying to say hed never eat some nasty things if he was starving or stuck on a life raft in the ocean (like fish eyes, cannibalism etc..) im like dude you cant even begin to fathom how you would react in that situation while you sit here warm, comfy and well fed.
12713432, Man, you see how folks act when they've skipped one or two meals.
Posted by The Wordsmith, Thu Jan-29-15 10:51 PM
Niggas be ready to bite a chunk out their own arm just from being extra hungry. Ain't no way fools are gonna be picky when them ribs are touching. I had a friend who was on that same bull.
12713429, "terrorist do not take black hostages" (c) D.Chappelle
Posted by ShinobiShaw, Thu Jan-29-15 10:39 PM
I always wondered about this. I'm pretty sure they do take black hostages but how do they capture a regular black person who may of grew up in the hood from USA?

Terrorist: "You american pig, the united states starts wars all over the world and we hate your culture"
Black hostage: "Fuck you nigga, my family was enslaved by those crackers. My mom raised 10 of us on welfare and the cops harass me once a week"
Terrorist: "well.................."

It would seem like the average black american has some type of pivot to any horseshit those terrorist would say to them. I would straight up tell them the US cares less about me then they do you right now. They might drone strike the whole area with me sitting here.

http://soundcloud.com/djshinobishaw
http://www.rareformnyc.com
http://twitter.com/DJShinobiShaw
https://twitter.com/RareFormNYC
PSN: ShinobiShaw

"Arm Leg Leg Arm How you doin?" (c)T510
12713448, I think they're more likely to recruit from among blacks
Posted by Atillah Moor, Thu Jan-29-15 11:09 PM
For those very reasons.
12714389, Boko Haram takes black hostages.
Posted by guru0509, Fri Jan-30-15 03:16 PM
i hear you though.

12714601, yeah if your hostage taker is black all bets off
Posted by ShinobiShaw, Fri Jan-30-15 05:18 PM
I'm gonna be sitting in the corner crying.
12714607, you see how many they had to take for the world to kinda give a shit.
Posted by SoWhat, Fri Jan-30-15 05:28 PM
and the Western world only KINDA gives a shit.

12715050, Boko Haram themselves are Black.
Posted by Shaun Tha Don, Sat Jan-31-15 03:23 PM
The world doesn't give a shit because it's really just Black folks victimizing other Black folks.
12714399, they let her go...
Posted by ThaTruth, Fri Jan-30-15 03:20 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshana_Johnson

The Iraqi's we're really terrorist though
12714419, we have NO value on the international terrorist market.
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Jan-30-15 03:26 PM
12714494, I don't understand how folks allow themselves to get caught
Posted by 8-bit, Fri Jan-30-15 04:17 PM
You already know what time it is if you get caught, so why even allow that? These situations are really about bussing-off 10 if you have 11, if you know what I mean.
12714524, The Japanese know
Posted by Atillah Moor, Fri Jan-30-15 04:40 PM
they had to just start shooting them because taking them alive was too dangerous. Or so they say.