Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI never claimed anything of the sort, friendo.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12711266&mesg_id=12711489
12711489, I never claimed anything of the sort, friendo.
Posted by initiationofplato, Wed Jan-28-15 12:26 PM
I get it, you have a very hedonistic inclination to life, and that's well and good, however, you may be surprised to find your perception of yourself/body does not always remain constant when constrasted with reality. People and opinions change throughout life.

That's all I said. We will all die, yes, this is true, however, that does not mean that your body will always be able to cope with the decisions you are making or that your death will be as wonderful as you imagine. I'm not sure why you find that so insulting. I'm not going to tell you that you are doing something wrong, but for you to be steadfast in the opinion that you are going to have a fantastic time up until you are 85 and go out with a heroin induced bang, just seems a little short sighted and immature. I mean, you based your opinion on hyperbole, so, there's that.

Just because I observed what you said and commented on it does not mean I am fresh out of rehab, lol.