Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti signed up for improv classes for fun
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12711092&mesg_id=12711731
12711731, i signed up for improv classes for fun
Posted by MrThomas43423, Wed Jan-28-15 02:50 PM
there was a special on em, and i was like fuck it. i'm strangely excited about it, cause i think i'll be good at it, and it'll be fun. but most importantly...i wanna be good. i wanna be good at everything i do, which is the Virgo perfection rearing its ugly head. i'm lying. i don't want to be good, i want to be great. i want to be the best.

i've had so much fun since working back in the city. i drink a lot, but i'm not driving. i take myself to fantastic meals, and see friends. i go to events and shit. so far i think i'mma have the improv classes, a kickball team, and a karaoke league all coming up. its probably way too much for me, but i'mma be in these streets. having fun.

and the job...my shit is so sweet. and i'm in meetings and handling projects and all these old Black women love my well mannered, handsomely bearded, Black ass. its like fishing with dynamite. and they force us to work from home. i do less laundry cause i don't have to wear drawls. its all so very awesome.

my Dad is retiring and i love him for that. true Thomas fashion. lol. he was like....you know what....i've had enough. i'm done. here's 6 months and ya'll can have all this shit. its so G. go and enjoy your life old man.

i think my Mom got her driver's license which is the craziest thing i've heard in a while. but maybe after 18 years she's outta her funk.

i got good times all in my bones. life is a-okay, motherfuckers.
---------------------------------------
it's true what they say...people are strange, when you're strangers.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pretend.