Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectfor some reason whenever I get excited/hyped I clench my fists
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12711092&mesg_id=12711356
12711356, for some reason whenever I get excited/hyped I clench my fists
Posted by Regina Rose, Wed Jan-28-15 11:22 AM
and raise 'em high and kinda wanna punch someone .. I don't know what thats about but it's funny

my friend brought it to my attention a few weeks back when we were at a party.. I was enjoying the music and then out of now where she pushes my hands down and said "thats enough of the fists" LOL

--
I hate that when I get stressed I think about talking to him .. I had gotten soo far but recent events seem to have me regress a bit

--
when two people in a crew hook up .. it definitely changes the vibe and while they may not want people to know it is quite obvious and the side jokes don't help- part of me think they want to be called out another part of me is 'lawt'
--
ass, cash or grass everyone's gotta pay -I quoted this to my friend the other day and she cracked up
--
I realize that I'm very distrustful of Russians .. so.. theres that and considering I gotta go there this should be fun

I wish my brother wasn't so impetuous I mean 2016 seems far in 2014 but it's 2015
--
the little boy is actually kinda nice and supportive it's cute-I think I've finally convinced him to "cool his briefs"