Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI lost my phone in a cab in Kansas City
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12710531&mesg_id=12710758
12710758, I lost my phone in a cab in Kansas City
Posted by Hitokiri, Tue Jan-27-15 04:05 PM
It pretty much ruined the trip for me.
We had just taken the cab from seeing an MLS game and had him drop us downtown. I was playing with my phone when we got to the Power and Lights district and I was also the person with the most cash on me... So when we got there the homies start handing their cash to me. I must've put my phone on the seat next to me when I started gathering cash. We got like 200 feet from the taxi when I realized I didn't have it. Ran back and he was gone. Called the company and they were gonna call him and have him come back around. I waited like an hour for them to come back... then I saw the cab from a second floor balcony and a sprinted down to catch him... couldn't. Called the company back and they said they couldn't reach him, but they'd keep trying. Called them back like 30 min later and they said he didn't find any phone. Even after I got back home I called the cab company a few times to no avail...

Goddamn that shit was fucking infuriating.