Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI want to move to LA and other random shares
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12706658&mesg_id=12706658
12706658, I want to move to LA and other random shares
Posted by Very-Effortless, Thu Jan-22-15 10:16 PM
-I had never been to LA before and in the last 6 months I've been there three times for work. And every time I go I don't want to come back. I never thought I would want to move that far away from my family but the west coast is calling me. Not just yet, but soon...

-my boss quit and i missed the shit out of him today. I could have used his support.

-I go weeks at a time where the only person I talk to in person outside of work is my trainer and fitness instructors. i need to put some effort into being more social but I've taken a conscious break from dating and I'm really liking not having to squeeze drinks in or go to awkward dinners and shit like that.

-I've decided to go to panama on vacation in August. #operationbeachbody

-I am making some serious gains in the gym that are resulting in losses on the scale. I know everyone does well on their New Years resolutions until February but I feel more motivated aged this year than I have been in the past. I just wish I had a gym buddy in harlem.

-I have no life outside of work and the gym and I'm okay with that... For now.