Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttell me about it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12706037&mesg_id=12706679
12706679, tell me about it
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Thu Jan-22-15 10:48 PM
16 years old and no matter how much I talk about wifi hacking, network monitoring, and shit like that (I've even SHOWED HER what I'm capable of doing!!!), she stays trying to tell me what she didn't do or hasn't gone on the internet.

Since she's home schooled, she'd supposed to be on her laptop during the day for nothing but her school work. when her grades came in low, the missus had me watch her. Simple man-in-the-middle attack on her machine allowed me to watch her traffic from my pen testing laptop. She was going all over the fuckin place EXCEPT where she was supposed to be.

When I confronted her with three days worth of her shit, she tried to deny it telling us to "check my history!!!" until I explained exactly what I had done.

Grounded for 4 weeks.
---------------------------

forcing myself to actually respond to you is like bathing in ebola virus. - Binlahab

Like there is stupid, and then there is you, and then there is dead. - VAsBestBBW

R.I.P. Disco D