Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI just quit my job...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12701175&mesg_id=12701175
12701175, I just quit my job...
Posted by murderbear, Fri Jan-16-15 03:41 PM
and i feel fanfuckingtastic.

but who knew it was so hard to quit a fucking job?

they basically had me on office space status (working in the basement and not getting a check) for the last month, promising me that things were gonna get better...yesterday i had enough:

called my new boss. no answer.
called the big boss. no answer.
called the BIG big boss. no answer.
called the BIG big bosses righthandman. no answer.
called my steward. he told me to call corporate but didnt know who.
so i called my old boss. didnt wanna though, cuz i knew he would try to talk me out of it...and sure enough, he told me to hold on.

waited all day yesterday for a phone call from the BIG big boss, as promised by my old boss. didnt happen.

called my old boss this morning. twice. no answer.

i mean, what the fuck part of the game is that?

called the steward an told him to handle it by any means necessary.

it was done in five minutes.

ten minutes later, the very first guy i called finally called me back.

fuck him though.

texted my best friend in nashville and told him...he sent me a link of the relevant union down there, like *come on down*

man, i can literally do nothing for the next six months and collect more in unemployment and union funds than a 40 hr check would bring me down there....i passed.

so im chillin....for now

this post aint bout shit, i gues i just wanted to vent about how i worked for a company for eight years and no-one even respects you enough to answer a phone call.

oh, and i celebrated by having a Jibarito, shout to JohnForte, that thing was fuckin awesome

#cheesyratblues
#windshieldtime