Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy mom used to smell my fingers and search my pockets
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12700650&mesg_id=12700674
12700674, My mom used to smell my fingers and search my pockets
Posted by initiationofplato, Fri Jan-16-15 11:35 AM
when I got home, the odd time, she would punch me in the face if she knew I was smoking cigarettes.

I remember when I got older she eased up a bit and found some weed I had in my pockets. She took it away. I asked her about it and she said it was gone, I told her I'm going to a party and that I didn't want to drink and she gave me my weed back. Hahaha

Recently we spoke about growing our own to make cannabis oil after she read about all the positive health effects of using it as a topical solution.

I used to bring home marijuana banana bread loaves as well and explicitly telling my church going father not to eat it and asking my mother to warn him. I used to love waking up and juicing fresh kale and broccoli, would fill me with a lot of good energy, and then I would have just enough of the loaf to feel. Was very euphoric and relaxing. The subtle high is much better than the baked out of your mind high.