Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectif that's what you took away from that, then obviously u need to re-read
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12699589&mesg_id=12701864
12701864, if that's what you took away from that, then obviously u need to re-read
Posted by SimplyHannah, Sun Jan-18-15 12:40 PM
But you were so quick to use this as an opportunity to take shots that you missed the entire point.

Ain't nobody ridiculing other people pockets, if I'm going out or I recieve any kind of service, hair, nails, food, facials ect I ALWAYS tip. As a former service industry emplyee I sympathize with what they're going through and any little bit helps, I know couple of extra dollars isnt going to hurt me. THAT is the point, and if you completely missed that my nigga oh well.

You're right tho, even though I don't have like that I always make it a point to be generous and tip, and even when I do get it I will CONTINUE to do so unlike you crab ass niggas. As far as im concerned im a humanitarian and philanthropist out this motha fucka. :pats weave: