Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDoes your boy owe you an explaination...?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12698307&mesg_id=12699360
12699360, Does your boy owe you an explaination...?
Posted by BabyYoda, Thu Jan-15-15 12:03 AM
I do not know the circumstances upon which your boy hooked up with your fam, but I am not sure why he would tell you what he told you knowing that he may not know what he would do with your relative.

I agree that you should not be caught up in any drama, should there be any drama, but I also feel that your relative should be able to handle her business without involving those who are not in her relationship.

Speaking for myself, my relatives do not involve me in their affairs, so I do not worry about whatever they are going through, good or bad. All I can do is hope for the best and should they encounter any obstacles, deal with it and move on.

Should your boy do wrong by your fam, then hopefully she will charge him to the game. But, if she decides to involve you in her affairs, then I hope it does not cause any tension between yourself and your boy.

People need to learn how to handle their romantic affairs like mature adults unless it involves acts of violence. Other than that, let them work shut out and go on about your business.