Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOh yes, I'm the one keeping blacks focused on being consumers
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12698087&mesg_id=12698306
12698306, Oh yes, I'm the one keeping blacks focused on being consumers
Posted by imcvspl, Wed Jan-14-15 11:13 AM
>Dude I read your simpleton response.

You didn't answer my simpleton question though.

>You can't see pass the

'T'

>micro issues long enough to understand the macro impact of the
>whole economic system that marginalizes minorities, thus
>marginalizing our political clout.

Oh wow so you're saying that the whole economic system marginalizes our political clout, which would mean that buying into the economic system would raise our political clout? Interesting, because seemingly our trillion dollar economic clout would be able to do that except, it's not just about amassing that economic clout it's how we use it. So somewhere between the amassing of that economic clout and the using it toward political ends we get caught up in the beauty shop. Which would be based on the value base acquired during the amassing of said economic clout which is actually tied closer to that which oppresses us. Hmmmm and so the solution to dealing with that is...?

>At the same time, it's
>goofballs like yourself that contribute to the lack of
>political understanding and the associated power matrix which
>keeps simple black focused on being consumers instead of
>producers with real economic power, thus weakening our
>political advantages. But I digress and you can chew on
>that.

Oh I get it because I'm saying its bigger than economics I'm obviously saying keep spending your money niggers so as to weaken both our economic and political clout. Geeze I'm such a goofball.

How do we free ourselves from this Case? School me please!!!

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."