Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThis adult shit man....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12698061&mesg_id=12698562
12698562, This adult shit man....
Posted by Mr. ChicagoB-Boy, Wed Jan-14-15 12:32 PM
having 2 kids is one thing
having 2 kids that live with you and just you is another
having 2 kids that live with you and just you that are both autistic is a whole different ballgame.

its the most challenging and rewarding thing i do and takes up all my time but i wouldnt trade this shit for nothing.

i do wish getting speech therapy in Chicago was not this damn hard. at this point the amount of work i do with them i can be a licensed speech therapist.

its also interesting too. i love sports and played them so naturally i wanted my son or daughter to play them too but neither shows any interest in playing so i just may try and coach some kids at some point.

its a lonely existence to a point. i have said on here a few times about not having sex or being with nobody but its all cus i really dont have the time and since i dont tell a chick everything it kinda ends up that way. i got good friends and good family so they keep me from going crazy with the lonliness shit.

some days though....a nigga be stir crazy. the kids will go to they moms for the weekend and everybody else got plans, those the days being single really fuckin sucks.

i am blessed that my kids are on the high end of the Autism Spectrum so its not as hard as it could be. the quirks they have do come in handy sometimes, neither of them likes to stink or be dirty for too long. most 10 year olds you gotta damn near shoot them with a water hose to get them clean, not them, showering is a regular routine fam!!!

oh well, venting over, back to pretending to work til its time for court.

let it shine through!!!!!!