Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectToday is my last day before my vacation...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12698061&mesg_id=12698227
12698227, Today is my last day before my vacation...
Posted by StephBMore, Wed Jan-14-15 10:28 AM
and I'm excited and nervous.
30 min ago my boss said she wants to meet with me around 1030...and i'm nervous (in the bad way). Anytime she wants to talk to me i feel like i'm about to get in trouble (and usually i do for minor infractions like using my phone or getting to work later)...like maybe i did something wrong so my mind races to figure out what she's going to ask me about now...i hate that she gets my heart racing like that...and i hate that the day before my vacation i might end up having to have a "you need to work on this" discussion.

but i have been working on many things and trying to apply myself more and more to things i love and want to do...Desus has been such an inspiration because he proves that you can stay true to yourself and be who you are and still succeed if you're willing to do the work. Well, now it's time to do the work.

I'm super excited about my birthday Sunday...I keep thinking of how i want to spend it, what i want to do...but it will already be perfect because i will be on a beautiful island with my beautiful friends...enjoying warm weather. how can i complain?