Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOhhh hell yea - good call. I had this happen with a toothache, too.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12697149&mesg_id=13373152
13373152, Ohhh hell yea - good call. I had this happen with a toothache, too.
Posted by Brew, Fri Mar-13-20 11:15 AM
I needed (and eventually got, of course) a root canal cuz my old dentist had fucked up a filling a couple years prior. So one day out of nowhere, that tooth got super sensitive then almost immediately jolted me with the worst pain I'd ever experienced in my entire life, before and since. I spent an entire sleepless nite screaming into a pillow it was so bad.

The next day I got some meds to dull the pain and they did the first part of the root canal. Once that pain subsided I was a fucking new man. Felt like I'd cheated certain death haha.

I went out that nite with some friends (I was around 23 at the time) feeling like I could conquer the world. In my single days I was always kind of a pussy when it came to approaching girls who I deemed out of my league but that nite I approached the hottest girl I could find in the bar with the confidence of Obama and ended up getting her number and subsequently hooking up with her for the next like 8 months haha. My most successful "pickup" I think.