Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Describe a small joy in your life.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12697149&mesg_id=12699325
12699325, RE: Describe a small joy in your life.
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Jan-14-15 10:43 PM
1. Women in boots and jeans. I would've said leggings/tights but that's a big joy.

2. Working out. Endorphins or whatever. It feels good to get physical. I miss it dearly when I don't do it...and I haven't regularly in a good while.

3. Okp...gives me a shot at brain dumps and confessions. I also love the funny one-liners and jackass picture or gif replies, and I get the occasional late pass to an artist or tv show. Hell...that's prolly a big joy too.

4. Naps. Especially when I'm on vacation.

5. Seeing my wife asleep. Judge me. Call me creepy. Whatever. She has a pretty face/I'm attracted to her. And I know she's relaxing, not having to take care of anybody, etc. I like that and she deserves the break.

6. Catching people at my job being lightweight racist and calling them out on in an overboard manner. And not letting them out of it until they are pressing...then I just laugh and point to them.

7. Pacman dx edition. Takes me back to my days as a kid with the 13 inch tv and an Atari 5200.

8. Workaholics.

9. Those Tecmo Bowl roms with the updated rosters.

10. i call my daughter queen of the goofballs sometimes when she's being goofy. She loves calling me queen of anything as a 'snappy' comeback. And she thinks it soooo clever.

>1. Falling asleep on the couch watching TV on a weekend
>afternoon. My days are usually so hectic I never get to do it
>and when it happens it makes me soooo happy.
>
>2. I generally don't eat candy or sweets but every now or
>then I'll have like three Oreo cookies and a little milk. Or
>one of those mini kit kat bars. Pure joy.
>
>3. I won't bore you with the kids stuff but there are tons of
>moments they do little things that do it for me.
>
>
>**********
>"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then
>they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson
>
>http://blackpeopleonlocalnews.tumblr.com/