Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti went to the range the other day in the 'burbs
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12695713&mesg_id=12696848
12696848, i went to the range the other day in the 'burbs
Posted by ALmighty44, Tue Jan-13-15 10:17 AM
part of me was thinking "why are you in here? you live in HappyLand." meanwhile i'm coming in the house from work at 2am or later and i'm not trying to get caught slipping. but it kind of goes a number of ways though: a) my neighborhood is pretty quiet with the occasional ounce of bullshit that somebody wants to do b) i'm sure the jackers know that i'm not on no fuck shit and i'm just a working man trying to make it in the door c) right now it's too damn cold to be doing anything stupid when the streetlights come on.

and i get that you can never be too cautious but for suburbanites to want to carry for the one or two times they actually cross the city lines to go downtown just because it's downtown detroit is stupid to me. like a few months ago this lady on the westside was coming home late from work and she saw two dudes coming her way and they tried her, shot her 4 times, she was carrying, hit both of them and sent them both to the hospital, and she survived. that's the shit i worry about. but if i lived across 9 mile i wouldn't even sweat being robbed coming home from work.