Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMan, I've had this one older white dude try and provoke a fight one day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12695713&mesg_id=12696396
12696396, Man, I've had this one older white dude try and provoke a fight one day
Posted by 8-bit, Mon Jan-12-15 03:47 PM
In a store that sold loose fruit and nuts, as weird as that sounds. I went to look at some items near the front of the line, old dude thought I was cutting and said some slick shit, and I gave him a look and kept on doing what I was doing. My homey, however, wasn't in the mood for it and told dude to STFU. Old white dude drew a line in the sand, and dared my homey to hit him. He kept repeating that... "go ahead! Hit me! Bet you wont!" while puffing his chest out. Moms were in there with their kids and everything. Two big-ass young black dudes vs. and old, out of shape white dude. Putting 2-and-2 together, I just shouted out to the whole store that dude was probably strapped, high off cocaine and trying to instigate us two young black men just trying to buy a snack. We bounced.

Anyway, I always wondered if dude was trying to get one of us to hit him so he had an excuse to shoot us. This was in CC Philly, btw.