Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI can't believe I forgot about the T Bug, Big Flyer and Air Max High Up
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12694373&mesg_id=12695497
12695497, I can't believe I forgot about the T Bug, Big Flyer and Air Max High Up
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Jan-11-15 02:00 PM
T Bug was a cool shoe, in the mild of the Flight Hawk (GP) and Zoom Flight 1.0 for sure. It's a shame they never did another Tim Hardaway shoe.

Big Flyer, as I mentioned in the other post, was such a great shoe. I wish they would have made the High Top PEs in smaller sizes, smallest I ever saw was a 13.5 (and yet I still bought it lol).

Overall I think the 3/4 length Air Max (or in that case, Tuned Air) with the Zoom Forefoot was a great setup. I wish it would come back today. The Air Max High Up might have been the best for that, what an awesome shoe with rich, full-grain leather uppers and that smooth 3.0 cushioning setup. I am not holding my breath for those to come back though, but you can find OG pairs. I have four and they are all in great shape from age, three DS pairs and one I wore a few times.