Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject^^^YES this is the place. sorry i said court street
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12693653&mesg_id=12694650
12694650, ^^^YES this is the place. sorry i said court street
Posted by teefiveten, Fri Jan-09-15 04:22 PM
los paisanos is the place for meat

i rarely make steak but that's where i go

i bought a ribeye that i cooked so perfectly i wanted to marry myself

it's not cheap but the quality is amazing. i keep meaning to go to get some stew beef and lamb so i can start making crockpot stews and possibly some homemade broth.

i bought 2 lbs of chinese spinach im trying to get through this week.not organic but it's fresh and $4. i do not fuck with any trader joes produce that i don't plan on using within 24 hours because it goes bad so fast. i'm surpringly almost done and i only cooked twice this week. i like to get that or bok choy and do different variations of asian food during the week (stir fry, add it to dumplings, etc). The chinatown produce lasts too. im lazy i just keep it in the same plastic shopping bag it comes in and it lasts for a week. it'd probably last longer if i put it in a proper ziploc

i dunno man i lost a lot of weight 4 years ago and i just want to maintain where i am at. that and im poor so i need to make sure i dont waste what i buy to cook/eat. my system isnt perfect but it's much better