Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLife has changed drastically for me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691680&mesg_id=12693510
12693510, Life has changed drastically for me
Posted by stayls, Thu Jan-08-15 01:11 PM
I got married, I love my husband. Found a new career, and I am back in school for Environmental Science. A couple of years ago, I had to make a decision, continue this life with no purpose, or try to do something great. I chose greatness.

And having the support of such a great man helps, but I needed change. I'm so happy I can't even remember being sad. I had to x a lot of people out of my life including Okp. (Not that I don't love you guys, just spent too much time on here). But I do want to say that I had a lot of inspiration from here. To go back to school over 34 is hard enough, but what can my future look like if I didn't have the courage to do so - you folks gave me courage with your stories/lives so I had to do the same. And with the help of martial arts the discipline set me straight. Right now I can't wait til my husband and I go on this expedition to assess the habitat of sea turtles this summer - I love science.