Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691680&mesg_id=12692685
12692685, RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Posted by Regina Rose, Wed Jan-07-15 05:19 PM
I don't get nor do I care for when people describe me as too nice..never any concrete examples just random statements perhaps my lack of responding negatively is an example?

I hate when minor occasions impact you on a larger grander scale than you realize

2015 wait 'till I get my money right

My dreams have been made clear lately..iono if I like it

Whenever I get glimpses of my grandmas personality it makes me smile I try to hold on to those memories because the other ones are so negative

I sometimes think of my granny's sister who died and how she died and I get sad..to suffer while your family is unaware is terrible. My granny still doesn't know about her sisters death nor of the deathof her son..she doesn't ask for them much but she does ask for her mother and for her eldest sister who has been dead for over 65 years.

Real talk if she wasn't fam we wouldn't be friends I think its time for a cooling off period the list of things I don't like about her are long as heck and the list of things I do is like four points long and include "we blood" and "its good to be contact with family"

Is it wrong to continue to feign interest in someone cause you just wanna see them naked? Yes ..yes it is.