Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691680&mesg_id=12691925
12691925, ...
Posted by SHAstayhighalways, Wed Jan-07-15 10:59 AM
...my little sister was jumped after school yesterday. its fucking with me bad. there's absolutely nothing i could have done about it but i FEEL like i wish i was there. i still haven't seen or spoken to her about it bc i'm at my other sister's house baby sitting (the daycare they use is closed for a couple of weeks). my older sister teaches at the school and is so upset about the situation that she stayed home today. i don't want to talk about details but i swear to god lil teenagers be mad about all the wrong shit and take it out on each other its so sickening. at the end of the day my lil sister is not at fault for getting jumped but her & her friends gotta understand that there are crazy people out there and going back and forth with people can result in shit like this. idk its all fucked up. i need to call her. and i need several drinks. but i'm taking a break from that.

...i think its hilarious that everyone was waiting with bated breath for what phylicia rashad was going to say and once it didn't fit what they hoped she was gonna say they turned the pitchforks on her.

...my son refuses to use the potty over here at my sisters house. flat out refuses and he's wasting my money on pull-ups. at home, altho he's going through a lil regression, he'll use
the bathroom as long as i remember to ask or bring him. here he will sit on the toilet and HOLD his pee. as soon as i give up and pull up his pants etc he pees. its infuriating but i've
given up on trying while i'm here lol i can't deal.

...gotta do these open mics.