Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSomeone stomped all over my feelings like I wasn't shit on Sunday.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691680&mesg_id=12691713
12691713, Someone stomped all over my feelings like I wasn't shit on Sunday.
Posted by Very-Effortless, Wed Jan-07-15 09:08 AM
I didn't do anything to deserve it and I was very fucked up about it.

And it's crazy who reaches out when you need it and who you fine out really cares about your emotional health.

My roommate from grad school (part deux) had my back and I will be forever grateful. She calmed me down at 1am and let me cry and scream into the phone. She called me Monday to make sure I recovered and has been sending me lots of positive thoughts and quotes to help me through it.

I have a handful of friends from high school, but we are in and out of each other's lives. I literally have 1 friend from undergrad and it's more of a friendship of convenience than based on anything real. And I have zero friends from when I was working on my MBA... Mostly because I was working full time at the same time and surrounded by family.

i've found that the people I'm closest to (outside of my mom and sister) and the ones that call and check on me the most are the people I spent 9 months with in Ohio 4 years ago.