Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti guess i'd just rather believe someone was trolling than
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12691669&mesg_id=12692369
12692369, i guess i'd just rather believe someone was trolling than
Posted by ThaAnthology, Wed Jan-07-15 02:45 PM
>believe someone actually thinks (stop right there... he didn't say all of Africa so don't deal in absolutes... BUT perhaps that is his experience with Africans) everybody in all of Africa was complicit in the slave trade (No one said that either... BUT that is a valid argument.) and sat around letting it happen when they could have stopped it or sailed over to save everyone on their magical ships. (Oh the ships were only magical for us then... because other cultures had them and used them. Even Marcus Garvey built ships and sailed back... he sailed back in the midst of hate and b/s... I never read about african ships on our horizons...)

it's all kinda ridiculous. to
>add on that those same africans then waited until Black
>Americans freed themselves and established themselves in this
>country before coming over and taking a piece of that pie (You must have had these conversations before... the offense is already built in) ...i
>dunno man, i'd just rather put the blinders on to that shit.

But there are no blinders fam. I married an Afrian woman and her father nor mother speak to me, allow me in their home because I am Akata... so whether you don't want to beleive it or otherwise it is real.)