Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectGoin thru it now. If u had a few hrs I'd bring a 5th of whisky for us to chat
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12689937&mesg_id=12689957
12689957, Goin thru it now. If u had a few hrs I'd bring a 5th of whisky for us to chat
Posted by deejboram, Mon Jan-05-15 10:44 AM
I swear all my outings now are therapy sessions between the guys.
Everyone shares stories.
We are our own support group.
We are each other's sponsors
Like AA
So when we are ready to choke slam her because she swears up and down you ain't changing the diaper correctly or you don't have the bottle at the correct angle when you feeding the baby, you get up call your sponsor and have them talk you off the ledge.
They will tell you that they too have been thru this and that your misery has some company.
They will also tell you the next four things your wife will say or do within the next twelve hours
And like clockwork, everything they said she would do, she did it TO THE TEE.

How you gonna get your groove on when you are crib training and every few minutes the kids wake up in the other room and she run down the hall to put the kid back to sleep?
Our even worse it is your time for night duty and you sleep with one eye open to be ready to calm the baby down

Sick baby's just take shit to the tenth level.

Ahhhhh

Date night with another couple but you got to bring your kid cause you don't have a sitter and don't want to cancel on them the third time in a row.

Out of my sample of a bakers dozen marriages, 12 of them are the same.
It's like we all married the same woman or these women be trading tips and tactics because they all say the same shit verbatim!

No offence.
I'm sure y'all women say is men say the same too.