Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti knew a meth addict who smelled like a toe. everything he owned, too.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12688896&mesg_id=12689056
12689056, i knew a meth addict who smelled like a toe. everything he owned, too.
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Fri Jan-02-15 09:26 PM
he was a nice enough kid i went to college with but he developed a very fierce set of drug problems (meth, painkillers and booze ... addicted to all three). he smelled like a toe, his apartment smelled like a public bathroom AT THE BEACH and fucking everything he owned smelled like a fucking toe. and i don't mean a regular toe, i mean an athlete's foot toe that you just took a band aid off of after a long day of sweating in boots. this motherfucker was atrocious. he, naturally, owed me money and at some point i had graduated so we squared up with stuff in trade. he gave me his video camera and the thing stunk up my car and later my closet like a fucking toe. this guy had a level of BO that i have never encountered, and i played football with some pretty stinky motherfuckers.