Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy response is general.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12688754&mesg_id=12688885
12688885, My response is general.
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Fri Jan-02-15 04:19 PM
>he listed HBO Go and Hulu.
>

Comcast doesn't discern between them. Neither does Verizon for that matter. The only ISP that also has a cable TV outlet that I know that doesn't really care is Cox. The only time Cox throttles you is when you have their absolute barebones internet service. Cox, from my personal experience, didn't give two shits about us streaming Hulu, Netflix, or any other service but that may be because I've always kept a business internet connection versus a residential connection so the two may be different.

>
>your response is you weren't talking about those.

See above

>
>cool, you've got no relevant information, except a claim that
>you know something you can't tell.

If you want to play stupid, fine, do you. The thing is, the evidence is out there, the FCC is in on it, and the documentation is all over the place yet you're still coming at ME as if I'm, somehow, taking Comcast money out of your pocket. Shit ain't just on blogs, it's on reputable news sites (Time, WSJ, CNN, etc) so miss me with all your bullshit duke.

FOH nigga, this "angry little man" internet personality schtick of yours has run its course. Try something else for a change.

---------------------------

forcing myself to actually respond to you is like bathing in ebola virus. - Binlahab

Like there is stupid, and then there is you, and then there is dead. - VAsBestBBW

R.I.P. Disco D