Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject.The power to scan, “download”, and instantly master the abilities of any other person
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12688741&mesg_id=12688919
12688919, .The power to scan, “download”, and instantly master the abilities of any other person
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri Jan-02-15 04:44 PM
The power to scan, “download”, and instantly master the abilities of any other person

If you ever read “The Amazing Power Of Ashure Fine” as a kid, it would pretty much be like that on steroids. I’d basically be downloading/activating all the traits of that person. So long as I could maintain some sort of database that I could access at any time, even for a finite amount of time (say….72 hours or whatever) I’d eventually be unfuckwitable at pretty much anything I wanted since I’d be essentially downloading all that person and more or less becoming them.
Sooo…start an MMA career at age 34 with no prior training? No problem. A couple of lower tiered names are accessible enough to instantly download their skill set, metabolism, conditioning, etc.

The applications are really endless. Know that one guy who can talk his way out of anything? That guy who people just seem to like, no matter what? That one dude with a psychotic work ethic you couldn’t match if you tried? You want to live like Poetx? You want game like Sunny D, ball out like Concrete Charlie, to rock a party like Rtistic, rhyme like Elzhi, make beats like Kanye? Yeah, this is the power that could make that shit happen.

Basically, it takes networking and grandma’s old rants about you being the friends you keep to insane levels. Shit, even jealousy, envy, shit like that could be used to great affect.

Obviously there would have to be an activation mechanism, such as skin-to-skin contact, so my power would be limited by people I come into contact with-or whatever that mechanism was. …Ashur fine, if I remember correctly, could simply think of someone and access their abilities for a time-but it wouldn’t take long before I was able to maneuver my way into the realm of heavy hitters.